IIFA, 2013

In a strapless embellished column KaufmanFranco gown, Sridevi attended the just concluded Awards night on the red carpet at the 14th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) at The Venetian Macao 6th July 2013.






"I am performing on stage after a long time. I will not say much about my performance but I must say that it is tough to dance with Prabhudeva."

When filmmaker Boney was asked whether he will try a hand at casino, the producer said, "Yes, I will. If I win then I will try more or else I will pack my bags and go home." Sridevi's act was choreographed by Remo and it was heard that she was not happy with the dance number. Remo has chose contemporary dance forms for Sri but the actress wanted something classical based and she demanded for a change. But as there was no time left for any changes, she had to stick to the contemporary style.

- IIFA, Venetian Macau, 2013


Comments

Popular Posts