Rab Ko Yaad Karoon [Khuda Gawah] 🎶
The mahurat shot had the actress clad in leather and furs standing right next to Amitabh. For many, it was a visual allegory of a Bollywood heroine standing tall as the Hero is. Mukul Anand told FILMFARE about how the actress had evolved since Sultanat:
"The Sridevi I'm directing now in Khuda Gawah is a self-assured person, conscious of every move that she makes in front of the camera. She's watching Amitabh step by step. It's fascinating the way the two keep watching each other perform. I think it's a tribute to Sridevi that Amitabh should sit and watch her work! For me it's a unique experience. The expectations have risen so high that you are compelled to cast her in a double role to do justice to her range. I don't think there's anyone been quite like her in our films. She can do just about anything and brilliantly. I think it's time for her to make a Mother India."
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)








.jpg)






.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)








-853X543.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment