Guest Appearance at Dadagiri
For the promotions of Mom in Kolkata, Sridevi visited the sets of a Zee Bangla's TV show 'Dadagiri' on June 28th, 2017 wearing a Swati and Sunaina sari in an Atpoure (also known as the Bengali) drape. Bold red lips, a bold big bindi and jadau jewellery from Gracee finished out her look.
Sridevi was very kicked about being on the show, quipped she, “Dadagiri is a family show. It’s very entertaining.”
Mentioning the real purpose of her Kolkata sojourn, “I am here for my film Mom’s promotion. I hope you all like it,” she added with a smile.
The former Indian cricketer and captain of the Indian national team, Sourav Ganguly, says that he is hopeful that Sridevi’s upcoming film ‘Mom’ will do well. “She is a role model for so many people. I have watched ‘English Vinglish’ and liked it a lot. I am hopeful that her upcoming film ‘Mom’ will do well,” Sourav said about Sridevi.
"They have been shooting at a studio in south Kolkata since 10 am. Ganguly and Sridevi will dance to some of her hit numbers. Since she has a large fan base in Kolkata, her admirers queued up outside the venue at 6 am," a source was quoted while interacting with media.
According to reports, a bunch of little school kids is also waiting eagerly to meet the actress and the diva has also promised to shake a leg with those champs.

































-853X543.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment