Final Preview of Tumhari Sulu

Sridevi wearing a Paule Ka's violet skater dress with a gunmetal Saint Laurent bag rushed from Suburbs to Town to wish Vidya Balan and the team of Tumhari Sulu at the film's preview.

In Tumhari Sulu, Vidya grooved on the popular Sridevi track from her iconic film Mr. India. Talking about it, Vidya had expressed, "We are not recreating or remaking the original. It is us dancing at a party. Because you cannot do a Sridevi song. Only Sridevi can do a Sridevi track. I just danced through Hawa Hawai in the film because it was so much fun".

After watching the song, the gracious actress Sridevi also gave her afterthoughts, she said, "I'm very pleased that one of my favourite songs is filmed on one of my favourites, the adorable Vidya. I wish her all the best".

The actress also shyly added, "Honestly speaking, as an actor, it's not easy to see someone else in your song".

Comments

Popular Posts