IFFI, 2018
Janhvi Kapoor and Boney Kapoor gesture during the session- Konversation with the Kapoor’s at International Film Festival of India in Goa on Thursday, 22 November 2018.

Janhvi described 2018 as a mixed bag. "The year has been about tremendous personal growth. The worst and the best. But I'm pleased with the fact that our family is complete now," she said. The actress added, "About my mother's loss, we are still in shock and haven't been able to process it yet. But we are thankful for the love we have received."
"Bachchi thi, phir achanak ek din woh haq kho diya, Jo laad mangti thi, ab usse moonh mod liya, apni awaaz kho ke, apni maa ki awaaz mein baat karti hoon, isi zariye, main unko apne paas bhi rakhti hoon. (I was a child but then I lost that right, I have turned away from the love I used to demand, losing my own voice, I speak now in the voice of my mother, that is how I also keep her close to myself)"




















-853X543.jpg)

Comments